Asset Management is a framework for making cost-effective resource allocation, programming, and management decisions. It combines planning principles with sound business practices and economic theory and provides tools to facilitate a more organized, logical, and comprehensive approach to decision-making.
We are pleased to offer our services in Transportation Asset Management in the following groups:
• Federal – Roads under the jurisdiction of federal agencies;
• Provincial – Roads under provincial or territorial jurisdiction;
• Municipal – Roads under municipal jurisdiction;
• Access roads – Roads that are located on public land and are typically constructed and maintained by private industry
• Private road infrastructure – Roads built and maintained by private interests